2001 325ci

1.jpg

2.jpg

System: Custom Turbo

Specs: Garrett Turbo 62-1 T3/T4, Azevedo Motorsports Management

Engine: 2.5L 325Ci engine, Custom Manifold, TurboSmart Blow Off valve, Waist Gate, Custom intercooler, Nitrous intercooler sprayer, Shaved Engine Bay, CF Heat Shield, CF Valve Covers

Drivetrain: UUC RK2 shifter & competition evo SSK w/ cartridge bearing upgrade, Clutch Master Kevlar/Double plate Clutch/Flywheel, E46 M3 LSD

Exhaust: Custom Exhaust w/ 3" piping, Magnaflow Turbo Mufflers, Custom Turbo Manifold

3.jpg

4.jpg

Exterior: Flossman Initial GTR Widebody Kit with customizations, Shaved Wind Ducts w/ CSL style hole for intake, Lamborghini Grey base coat w/ clear coat paint, GTR CF Front bumper, GTR/CSL CF Roof, CSL CF trunk, Flossman CF rear diffuser, Shaved door moldings, custom HONDA fuel tank, Shaved off spare wheel well for lightweight & exhaust clearance, removed OEM chrome molding & replaced it w/ M3 Black moldings, Lambo Door conversion with DECAH KIT (1st BMW in the USA), Euro M3 Motorized Mirrors, Euro Clears, Hid conversion (10000K), 4 bulb Cop strobs (2 in front & 2 in rear)

Brakes: Brembo 15" 4-piston Calipers (F), Ferrari F40 Calipers 13" ®

Wheels: Iforged Aero Polished (20 x 10 Front and 20 x 14 Rear)

5.jpg

Suspension: D2 Racing Coilovers, Rs 36-Way Adjustable, Camber adjustment, Anodized Al components, 44 MM rebuildable Dampener, Al bottom mounts, CF Benfer performance strut brace (F), CF D2 suspension strut brace ®, H&R Adjustable Sway bars, High Performance Bushings

Interior: Custom CF door panels, 6-point custom roll cage w/ X-brace, Custom color matched interior trim, UUC cluter white face gauges, VDO oil pressure, oil temperature, voltage gauges, Nitrous and Boost Gauges, UUC Al Pedals, Euro M3 Black interior, Recaro Pole position seats, VAC motorsports floor seat mounts, Sparco 4-point racing harness, Tekniq removable race steering wheel, Teckniq Shift light, K40 Radar detector (front/rear bumper)

6.jpg

7.jpg

Electronics: Pioneer Avic N2 7" head unit with Cd/Dvd/mp3/Nav/vehicle performance gauges, Back seat delete, 20" Samsung LCD screen in dash, 6" Icon Monitor in rear view mirrors, 2 10.4" Icon Monitors in Suede headliner, 3 12" Alum Audiobahn Subs, 6" Icon monitor in the rear over Subs, Q-series MB Quarts components, 6 Ch Audiobahn digital amp for subs, 6 Ch Audiobahn digital amp for components, Digital 5 in one capaciter, 2 reverse cameras (rear deck & right tail light), Custom suede w/ panels for complete system, Suede for headliner, Custom suede panels for trunk, Nitrous bottle in trunk, Mb Quarts crossovers

8.jpg

Steroid Abuse

How else can you explain a widened widebody on a 400hp 325i turbo? You don't get bulges like that naturally!

Just when you think you've seen everything, something comes along that makes you question all that came before it. Krishna Lalwani's 325i definitely makes us wonder if the widebody cars we've previously featured were wide at all. Wheels that were 19x12" might have seemed big at the time, but now they seem puny after looking at the 20x14s on the back of this car.

What's funny is that Kris actually ordered the wheels from iForged before he had any idea how he'd cover them. He then searched for the meanest widebody kit he could find and was forced to widen it further. Next, he had the 325i turbocharged since everybody else has a supercharger. This is one of the most remarkable cars you'll read about, so let's go back to the beginning.

66.jpg

Before buying the 3-Series, Kris used to tool around in a supercharged and heavily modified Mustang, but a friend's blown E36 M3 made him realize there was a better way. So he bought a blue '01 325Ci with only 8,000 miles under its belt.

Krishna told me he had found the love of his life when he first saw the E46 a couple of years ago (well, I hope his girlfriend is not reading this - KIDDING). He finally sold his Mustang and bought this 325Ci in 2001 and since then he was the happiest man alive. But when a little car called the E46-M3 rolled out from the BMW factory, his happy relationship hit the ditch. What did I tell you? Good things don’t last forever. Luckily Krishna does not share the same thought. He designed to make his 325Ci better than the M3 and started a four year project.

When I first saw this E46, the bottom of my jaw dropped to my neck and I went “WOW!!” That is the expression Krishna wanted from people when they see his car, he doesn’t want anything ordinary. He calls it his “WOW Factor”.

77.jpg

Krishna stated that the car has never been dyno, but he grantees it pumps AT LEAST 400hps to the wheels. I have no doubt of that! So to stop a monster like this, he put in a pair of 13” Brembo in the rear and 15” Brembo 4 piston calipers in the front, the same calipers that use by the Ferrari F40....B)

10.jpg

One of Krishna’s major sponsors is D2 Racing. D2 is one of the top suspension manufacturers in Europe.

99.jpg

I want to share with you three things that I’ve learned little by little since last November: good things don’t last forever, bad things are meant to be forgiven, and true love only happens once in a life time. It is the case for Krishna Lalwani and his E46 325Ci. He spent tons of cash, lots of research, and four years to make it better. It ended up amazing. He drives it everyday for the months that it doesn’t snow in the year. I don’t know how many of you have seen the new BMW 3, the E90. I am not feeling it compare to the E46. But it may change later. For now, my favorite Bimmer is still the E46 M3!

88.jpg

Name: Krishna Lalwani

Email: [email protected]

Vehicle: 2001 325ci

evo necu vise :) :)

sto se tice spiska nemam komentar, ali sto se tice izgleda,mislim da ga je tip preterao, i meni licno izgleda prenabudzeno... :)

i preterao je sa onim velikim monitorom :)

Seljak, nigde nije napisao dimenziju guma hahaha

napisao je ''seljak'' samo me mrzelo sve da kopiram tj .cisto da vam zagolicam mastu :) ...imam 5-6 tekstova sa slikama ove benkice pa sam od svega uzeo po malo...

There is soooo much bodywork done to this BMW, I seriously don’t know where to begin. Let me start off with the 20” Iforged Aero Polished wheels wrapped with 20x10 255 / 30 / 20 Pirelli tires in the front and 20x14, 345 / 25 / 20 Pirelli tires in the rear with a 6” rear lip. In between them on each side is a pair of Lamborghini suicide doors with DECAH kit. This is the first E46 with a suicide door conversion in the States.

Krishna ordered a Flossman Initial GTR widebody kit directly from Germany. It took almost a year for him to receive all the parts. It is the same kit the BMW M3-GTRs wear when they compete in DTM. But there was a problem; his wheels are too wide even for the widebody kit. With a couple weeks and a lot of help from Azevedo Motorsports, Krishna widened the front end more than an inch and the rear end about 4 inches. The body kit was finally installed with everything fitted to perfection more than a year later! But the exterior modifications were far from complete.

sto se tice spiska nemam komentar, ali sto se tice izgleda,mislim da ga je tip preterao, i meni licno izgleda prenabudzeno... B)

i preterao je sa onim velikim monitorom :)

Getting into this E46 is like getting into a real race car with a club scene mix. The cabin is completely rebuilt with an Euro M3 black interior. The moldings and carpets are custom color-coded wooden trim gray to match with the exterior. The front door panels and the back panels are custom made carbon fibers. In the center console, there are a whole set of VDO gauges near a UUC RK2 shift knob. To the left is a Tekniq steering wheel with quick release, in front of a UUC white face cluster. There are two set of warning lights inside the cluster which are kind of hard to notice. They are connected to the K40 radar detectors in the front and rear bumpers. Of course, nobody would miss the two Recaro Pole Position racing seats right in the middle of the cabin, mounted on the OEM Recaro seat mounts and sliders. For extra safety, Krishna has added a pair of Sparco 4 point racing harnesses and a 6 point custom racing roll cage with X-brace.

Krishna’s E46 has a killer AV system that will put the local clubs to shame. In the center console is a Pioneer Avic-N2 head unit with a 7” LCD that plays DVD, CD, MP3, and an integrated navigation system and digital performance gauges all in one. It is pushed by an Audiobahn 6-channel digital pre-amp and an Audiobahn 6-channel digital power-amp, with Digital 5-in-1 capacitors and Q-Series MB Quarts components. The back seat is taken out and replaced by three 12” Alum subwoofers from Audiobahn.

Hear this: I counted twice; it has five LCD screens in the cabin!! A 6” Icon Monitor at the place of the rear view mirror, another 6” Icon Monitor in the back on top of the subs. Then two 10.4” Icon Monitors mounted on the roof in suede headliners. The biggest one, a 20” Samsung LCD is installed right in front of the passenger seat, perfectly fitted in a custom made fiberglass dash. Last time when I saw so many LCD TVs, I was in Circuit City! Way to go Kris, and don’t forget to keep your eyes on the road when you are driving!

:)

e ovako uzeo sam gorenje tv pola tone limenih plata i zatvaram se u garazu do daljneg :) dok nesto ovako ne napravim :)

hahahaha

jao ovaj gadafi me tjera na ruzne snove

e ovako uzeo sam gorenje tv pola tone limenih plata i zatvaram se u garazu do daljneg :preved: dok nesto ovako ne napravim :preved:

hahahaha

jao ovaj gadafi me tjera na ruzne snove

sanjaj sanjaj i paz da te ne cepne struja od to gorenje :) ... a ja cu da sanjam ovu benkicu i kako gazim ovo zakeralo B) sandokana sa 2 km/h i ako ostane ziv razbicu mu onaj monitor od vugla :)

ajme ajme sandokane sve se plasim da ne bi ti seo u ovaj auto makar prvih par sekundica do stotke :preved:!!!

blago tebi ti osta samo bez kose ...mene svi napustili i ostavili zbog auta i ljubavi prema bmw-u

nemam ni kuceta ni maceta :D

al zato imam BMW-a! ;)

• 1 year later...

UF UF UF.... :wizard:

Sta je ovo Majko mola....!!!!

A sta mu je ono napred, na resetki hladnjaka?