BMW suveniri

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nokia BMW is not meant to be "just a phone," but a video phone. More exactly, the device is conceived as a candybar that can twist and turn into a veritable digital camera – kinda like the Nokia N93, but at a more evolved level. The BMW handset should feature a "push to open" button that rotates its display at 90 degrees and enables users to shoot videos with ease, via the built-in camera.

The handset should further feature internal GPS, a flat alphanumeric keypad (maybe touch-enabled), the BMW logo and a glossy surface.

nokiabmwaconceptphonethnd2.jpg

nokiabmwaconceptphonethpf3.jpg

Thus, if Nokia and/or BMW see this new video phone concept and like it, the chances for it to be turned into a real handset are pretty high. Maybe the phone will not be exactly as this one, but if the essential is kept and the outcome is similar, Nokia and BMW might be the first two companies to come up with a truly magnificent jointly-developed mobile device.

znaci ovo tek treba da zazivi...

e ljudi daj recite gde mogu da nadjem majce ili dukserice bmw-a...i case i tako to...ali pre svega majce i duks.?hvala unapred

Majice imas kod mene BMW club Serbia i BMW M POWER. Za sve informacije PM. Pogledaj slike u aktivnostima kluba sa skupova i videces kakve su, cena posto nije jos otvoren racun kluba je 600 dinara.

• 2 weeks later...

u DELTA MOTORS-u na adi imate da kupite sve te originalne sitnice, patike, majice, kisobrane, dukseve, priveske....

Takodje mozete tamo uzeti i kataloge tih zezalica, pa ih porucivati po serijskom broju, kao i ove rezervne delove.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BMW released images of a new gadget today, but did not go on to explain what exactly it is and what it is used for. What we do know is that this sleek, wave shaped gizmo features a MP3 Player and DVD Player as well as BlueTooth and a voice recorder. We doubt that BMW is getting involved in the MP3 Player or DVD Player markets so what exactly does this device, that is almost certain to be meant for use in a BMW vehicle somewhere, do? We will just have to wait until the car company makes an announcement to find out.

bmwgadget14505439880.jpg