Dakle jedan od retkih ako ne i jedini e34m5 sive boje 3,8...94god...vozio ga je Ila...treba mi info ili još pozeljnije slika ali iz sto ranijih dana i istorijat uvoza u Srbiju.....VRLO BITNO-nemojte usrati temu glupostima tipa ;Pricao Jovin ujak da ga je Zice bulje svastika videla da ga je mali Jova izvrno na krov....ili isti takav 520 samo crvene boje sa plinom.....UKRATKO PROVERENE INFORMACIJE BEZ TRUCANJA GLUPOSTI I NAGADJANJA.....

Unapred hvala

... a to je onaj , sto ga je mali Jova izvrnuo na krov ???

pricao Jovin ujak da ga je videla svastika od Zice bulje ... :lol:

p.s izvini ali to je "jace" od mene :)

Takodje, koliko ja znam, taj auto je Nurburgring edition..

What is the Nürburgring Package?

Though the Adaptive M Suspension was fitted to all 3.8-liter M5s, those produced before May of 1994 could be upgraded with the optional Nürburgring Package, named after the famous road course (and BMW proving ground) in north-west Germany. The package consisted of the following items:

-ZF Servotronic vehicle-speed sensitive power steering (also offered as an individual option)

-Thicker rear anti-roll bars (19mm on sedans, 20mm on Tourings)

-Wider 9x17-inch alloy wheels with 255/40ZR17 rear tires (already standard on the M5 Touring)

-A control switch for the Adaptive M Suspension, allowing the EDC shocks to be locked in to their firmest position.

This package was discontinued with the introduction of the six-speed E34 M5 in May of 1994, which featured the thicker rear anti-roll bars, staggered wheels (now in 18-inch form) and switchable shocks as standard equipment. However, the Servotronic steering assist remained an individual option.

To care ubo si mu prave slike...naime ovi pojasevi su me zanimali...cveni sa motorsport logom...

zar nije on lanciu integrale(crvena sa velikim spojlerom... evo cini mi se ... ) vozio pre bmw-a? cini mi se da sam u nekom spotu od pre godinu dana video da vozi e46 m3 pretpostavljam da to sad vozi...