Dobio sam na Lutriji!!!!

Moj cale pre neku godinu za malo da se upeca na ovo.Popunio covek ime,prezime i adresu i lik mu salje mail da treba da uplati 3.5 soma radi troskova agenta!!!! :dance3:

THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION

DEPARTMENT OF THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.

41 Wigmore Street London W1U 1PJ, United Kingdom,

Draw date: 16th/02/2009

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

In the final draw of 16th day of February 2009 Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number: 8603775966738 with the following Winning Numbers:6, 18, 40, 43,

47, 49, 32 (bonus no.32) has won you £500,000.00 G.B.P. (Five Hundred thousand Great British Pounds) in the ongoing BMW AUTOMOBILE 2009 awareness program

lottery.

You are to contact Mr.Barry Johnson the fiduciary agent via email ([email protected]) with the information stated below to validate your claims:

1.FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY:

2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:

3.DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH:

4.PHONE/FAX NUMBERS:

5.NAME AND ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN:

6.SEX:

7.OCCUPATION:

8.MARITAL STATUS:

9.AMOUNT WON:

10.WINNING EMAIL:

11.NATIONALITY:

N.B. Your response should be sent to ([email protected]) as email sent to any other address will not be attended to.

Yours Sincerely

Meade Kimberly S

Announcer BMW Lottery

Brate ja sam do sada dobio ovakvih najmanje 10 ne sve od BMWa nego je bilo raznih cak i od nacionalne lutrije Velike Britanije...

Znaci oni kao da ne znaju ko smo mi Srbi da smo teski na parama u tim ne vidjenim varijantama ... Kod nas je princip privo "solarno" pa onda da platimo... :dance3:

bas tako hahahhaha ovaj brale sto salje moli se bogu u pogresnoj crkvi hahhahahah